Saturday, October 18, 2008

Going old fashion...

Yesterday, it was my friend's birthday. :P Havent got the photos uploaded yet, but i decide to post up on my gift that i got for my friend. I was thinking hard and was wondering what to really get for him. And after awhile, i thought that i should get him something really old fashioned.

As technology advanced and all and as we all grow older, we all tend to forget that sometimes the old fashioned style present is one of the best presents you could get for someone. And its much more meaningful.

So what did i get him? I got him a BIRTHDAY CARD with meaningful words that is written by me. :P Not that im a cheap guy or something, but i think sometimes its much more meaningful to get something more old fashioned where there is much more meaning and more feeling is put into it when we give it out.

Well, i just hope he liked it and I think sometimes its good to go back once in awhile to get some old fashioned presents. :)

"Dont forget the old ways as they are the foundation of the current time"

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template