Friday, November 21, 2008

Friends Wedding

Bride before walking in


I think lately i've been involve in quite a few things. Will update in a bit.
But anyway, one of them that im busy with is my friend's wedding!
:)

I was the designated driver.
Quite interesting, actually the couples are deaf and so all the event that took place is all using sign language. When they declare their love in Church, or the wedding dinner. Really quite an eye opener.

Church wedding group


Oh, and i did a toast with them in Sign Language. You know the Yum Seng Style. Show you guys one day when we meet up.

Wedding dinner night

Cute?


I wonder when is my time. :P
Theres a few more friend's wedding coming next year. Im looking forward for that as well.


"Love is patient and is kind; love doesn't envy. Love doesn't brag, is not proud,

doesn't behave itself inappropriately, doesn't seek its own way, is not provoked, takes no account of evil;

doesn't rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth;

bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

But now faith, hope, and love remain--these three. The greatest of these is love. "

-1st Corinthians Chapter 13-

3 comments:

Josephine said...

At last u updated.

Driver huh? I know who to ask to be my driver next time. Btw, what car was that?

Who is the cute gal? hehehe, i think I will get ur red bomb soon.

Edward said...

Yupz. Driver in the morning.
Drove a Honda. Aiyah, forgot the model. :P

Oh, the cute girl is the bride's maid. Haha, no lah just only know her that day.

Josephine said...

I believe every relationship starts with friendship.

Ganpahteh!

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template