Thursday, December 4, 2008

Love and Relationship

Recently, quite a number of my friends have been sharing with me about their love problems, relationship problems, their success in relationships, and etc. It's pretty depressing for me to hear various problems and various stuffs that is happening around.

Anyway, some of the problems are the person in the relationship who loves each other decides to let the person go because the person decides to follow her desire instead of her love. Urgh, so sad to see that situation to happen. Sometimes we need to learn to follow our heart not just follow our intellect. Sure, everyone wants a perfect love, but is that achievable? I call that being NAIVE!

The next problem is that, sometimes we have people with a few relationships. Yes, cheating on your loved ones. Sigh, i don't know how some people can manage it, but to me its pretty sad as well to see the person being like this. A person with too many relationship will only fall into trouble. Thats my thought, but just that this person will truly find his true love and be loyal to iit.

There are some in a relationship that finds it hard to be truthful to their loved ones. I think when you lie to that person, you are lying to yourself. Why must one be limited and controlled by their loved ones. The relationship should be open and they both have their freedom to do what they want. What matters is having the trust and understanding of each other, and not to cheat on each other.

Anyway, thats my story for now. If i ever get into one, i'll tell my part on how things work out. Just hoping for the best for all my friends.

"Love can be sweet, and it can also be sour. But what matters is being true to love and you shall find true happiness." - unknown

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template