Monday, September 15, 2008

Feng Shui

Usually i don't really pay attention to Feng Shui and all the things around me. But I was at Joey Yap's event on Feng Shui at PWTC. Man, you will be surprised that there are so many people around there. Well,though it's not as big as the pc fair event at PWTC or Matta Fair, but it's not too bad for feng shui.

Why am I there? I was there for to open up my eyes and see what Feng Shui can do for me, especially about my life, money, family, health and etc. Yeah, you can say, I was being curious.

At the event, there are a lot of booths promoting about energy, bazi, fortune telling, wealth, property, cleaning stuffs (I dont know why their there), books (all about feng shui and Joey Yap's book), and etc.

Quite a day for me. And I took a Numerology reading, based on my date of birthday. According to them, they can tell our characteristic and our life based on our dates. Heh, don't want to go in detail, but from what the lady say, seems quite true so far about my life, she explained by character and why my luck is like that and how i could improve it. From it I got some sort of 'lucky charm'. Man, sound like i'm going old fashion style already, but yeah, u have to listen and see to actually believe it. Guess this is what you call faith?

Anyway, what is most important, we all keep an open mind and continue to learn new things whatever we do. Sometimes when we move forward so much with technology, we forget that the ancient knowledge is how it got us to where we are today. A blend of this and the new technology should be the era we all should be heading. :D, just my idea.

I also learned that for those who are working, always important to keep your things on your left side, and don't face a wall when you are working. If you are, put some pictures in front of you to improve your feng shui at work. hehe, hope this helps some of you all.

Overall, I'm happy that i went for this feng shui exhibition, I don't mind going again next year. Think there's one in January but its by Lillian Too.

"The true gentleman does not preach his beliefs until he does so by his actions"

3 comments:

Josephine said...

Aiyoh, why never inform me? I love Feng Shui. Next time we go together ya.

Edward said...

Oh, didnt know mah.
Sure,the next time we go for Lillian Too's feng shui exibition.
:)

Pete said...

Feng Shui is interesting but we should not get too involved in it. A little balance is ok. I like Joey Yap style of Feng Shui, more flexible.

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template