Monday, September 8, 2008

Great gathering!



Recently, I just had a gathering with some of my ex-college friends. Everyone's seems to have grown up and some seem to looked the same. These bunch of guys have been with me for a long time, and I'm so glad to have this gathering.

Anyway, one of our friend is here for a short holiday. He's Indonesian and went over to China to study. Good to know that he's finally seeing someone, (KOREAN girl). Wow, big surprise for alot of us, but i guess when it's time for us to meet the right person, then thats the time for us.

I'm glad to see some of them already working and climbing quite fast in the corporate ladder, and some doing their own business as well. Everyone's growing man!! Soon, one of these gathering will be for a wedding? I've yet to receive one from my college, but I'm sure next year I'll get at least one. :P





The dinner was great, we had our dinner at Yuen restaurant in Sunway. All you can eat is always fun, and we took our time to eat for the steamboat. This gathering was also to celebrate 2 birthdays along. Took them by surprise!! Yes, finally. :) (usually, birthday guys always know their surprises, maybe we didnt plan it well before)




(I would have taken the honey chicken photo, but I was too busy eating the honey chicken when I finally got my hands on it)


OK, foods great at Yuen, but the honey chicken wings seems to be always the hardest to eat. My main purpose was to eat the CHICKEN WINGS. But every time the waiter / waitress puts the chicken wings on the buffet table, EVERYONE rushes to take the chicken. And it's gone in 30 - 60 seconds. Wow, talk about hungry humans!! Lucky for me, we sat there and took our time. About 9.30 - 10pm only I was able to grab some chickens!! Yes, when a lot of people have gone home for dinner, then I can come in to grab the chicken wings. :D

After a long night of catching up, we all have to take our leave as, the next day, a lot of us have to work still. Sigh, when you're having fun, time seems to pass by so fast. It's a great memorable night for me.

3 comments:

Josephine said...

Choc Mud cake from Secret Recipe!!!
Steamboat! I had Ma Lat steamboat last week in SG. Will blog about it soon (probably by next week).
The wedding bomb that u r expecting, izzit from me? wuakaka!

Edward said...

Wah, right on the spot. You seem to know secret recipe very well. hehe

Yupz, expecting a card from you next year. :)

Pete said...

Looks like a nice and meaningful gathering.

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template