Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Obsessed with treasures!!

Recently, out of no where, i was a bit spendthrift. :P
Yupz, i usually never buy stuffs for myself, but I just keep seeing wonderful things that attracted me to buy. Ok, the following are the treasures that I recently acquired. Please note that I'm not selling them here, this is just a sharing session of my moments. (but I'm open to GOOD OFFERS, hyuk hyuk hyuk)


Item 1:

The Royal Mint of Malaysia - Rooster Gold Coin





Saw this beautiful, coin and it's like love at first sight. :P



Item 2:
HSBC Pocket Watch




I like these kind of collectors Item, looks cool if i wear it. But i think i'll just keep it as it is.



Item 3:
Quantum Pendant





This pendant apparently is for health. When I wear it, it helps to circulate the blood and also gives us energy to our body. Going to find out more on this coming wednesday. But really sounds like a cool technology. Can't resist it.


Really, hope it's worth my buy on all these items. hehe, Will find out soon.


"Do not be absorbed or be obsessed with the materials of the world. There are far more better treasures that cannot be priced in this world and Love is one of them"

1 comments:

Josephine said...

Mok has the same pendant...

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template