Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Remember remember...

Holiday have arrived and I'm still not feeling the holiday season at this moment in Malaysia. Well, things didn't go well recently. Yesterday morning i received a sms from my friend informing me that his mum have passed away.

This year itself I have a few close friend's family whom have passed on to another world. This year seems like a sad year actually...but i guess life must still goes on. No matter what happens, I think that the person who have moved on will live forever in our heart and definitely will not be forgotten.

Now, all i can say is that this is not the end of the world, (Wish I could get that message across easier). But I'm sure that our loved one's who have passed on will want us to find our purpose in this life and will want us to always be happy. Definitely for us to continue living on with a life full of purpose and making our loved ones proud and appreciating more of those who are still around.

Well, at the end of the day, no matter what, we must again learn to walk the path of life and realize that we need to choose what we want and how we go about it. I pray for the best and will have positive thoughts for my friends.

"Memories of our loved ones will never fade away but live on forever in us..."

2 comments:

Pete said...

We need to make the most out of life when alive, for once we leave, what is left of us will go back to earth. Sorry to hear abt the news.

Josephine said...

Friend, thanks for the ICE treat.
I have passed you Butterfly award. Please accept it. Read it from my blog. Thanks!

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template