Saturday, August 23, 2008

Appointment after another appointment



Ok, time is really valuable. But it's not a good idea if you try to overuse it. I tried to make good use of it by putting 3 appointments together (back to back) in one day. Sigh, not a very wise choice....

First appointment was at PJ. Go there during the rush hour jam about 6pm, and got stucked in jam. Sigh, bad planning on that. Was late for it and guess what? the next appointment I was late as well. With the 2nd appointment late, my 3rd appointment was late as well. Argh big blunder. 2nd appointment was at Menara TM, rush there from PJ taking the federal highway. And my final appointment was at DU. PJ to Bangsar and back to PJ again.

In future, i must remind myself never to pack all my appointments in one day. Oh well, lucky all the people I meet is quite forgiving, (Well they look ok).


"Time is gold. Once passed we can't get it back anymore. So plan your time properly..."

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template