Thursday, August 21, 2008

Being Sick...

Ok, over the pass few days, i was actually feeling abit sick. Argh, i don't like the feeling of being sick. All I could do was sleep and eat and sleep again. Feel so lousy about it.

Oh well, guess its fine if I'm better now. But, it struck me abit, if i'm sick for the whole year, then how? Shit, can't do anything for the whole year? Can be quite scary if you're really sick. Well, i leave that thought to you all. But i was stubborn to take panadol while having fever. But i gave in as my condition didn't improve and I felt worst.

Sigh, I know panadol is bad for me as i read it before this medicine stays in my system for a VERY LONG TIME. urgh, well i'm desperate to recover faster, and thus, i took it. Anyone have any suggestion in future if im feeling sick again with Fever and headache?

Well, I'm glad i was feeling much better after that, but wish I had a different solution then. hmm...something for me to ponder about....


"Sick can be a good thing, it's the best medicine for keeping work away and the best reason to rest!"

:P

4 comments:

Josephine said...

Being sick is a bad thing for you, isnt it? You got no MC. And cannot claim medical bill also. Too bad...

Edward said...

Lol,
That is true! hehe oh well you got pro and cons for anything we do.

Pete said...

You can try a new holistic medicine using tumeric(kunyit) as a base, marketed by Alterni in 8 Avenue PJ state. It is supposed to have the same effect as panadol! Get well soon.

Edward said...

Oh,
Thanks Pete for the suggestion. :)
I'm all good now.

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template