Wednesday, August 13, 2008

New Office


Finally, a new office. :)
Oh, no no, i didn't get a new job. Just packed a corner of the house I'm staying and moved in as my new office. :P
Can't just always work in my room, best to always have a place like a working environment. Helps to give the 'MOOD' and also the 'ENVIRONMENT' to work. Good for me to separate it cause I usually fall asleep with my Laptop on, and this tends to give me a headache quite often. Must be the rays from my laptop that is giving me that feeling. But seems better now.


"A new environment can give a new feel and new mood..."

2 comments:

Josephine said...

Wah wah wah! Too happy to see photo! Always read long 'text only' post, very the 'sien' wan, u know? Btw, look at the wiring, it looks dangerous la!

joycy said...

ooh! good that you have a work station! Congrats to you!

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template