Monday, June 23, 2008

Busy but jobless?

OK, been about a week already since i update my blog.
Been running around and setting things up and reading up on a few things. Eh, wait, I'm jobless right? Oh well, thats why I'm busy. :P

The reason for this that, MOST people who are jobless usually go around enjoying themselves and sleeping till late, (well I'm not saying I don't do that) but I have to start to discipline myself now to get busy and get the brains working!

What have i been doing for this whole week?




first was, meeting up with my friend at his office in KL Sentral. He is setting up some training center, and I'm just there to help him out to take care of his office while i use his facilities. :P, not a bad idea for me. Just awaiting for his green light.

Next was, i was reading up on this ebook, on Reselling Web Hosting. Quite interesting book, you can check it out here for FREE:




Other than reading, i've running around to banks to settle some of my autodebit stuffs which i need to cancel off, meeting people to try to get new projects, and also catching up with old friends. :)

One of them which i recently catch up was from my college. And she's already register for her marriage already. Wow, so young already getting married. For me its still a long way to go. You can check out her blog at http://www.josephine-beeleng.blogspot.com/


Well, thats all for now.



"The whole secret of freedom from anxiety over not having enough time lies not in working more hours, but in the proper planning of the hours."

-- Frank Bettger

2 comments:

Josephine said...

Wah! thanks for promoting my Blog wor. All the best to you! May all your dreams come true (this includes gf, father, e-commerce, everything!)

Edward said...

Hehe, well its useful for me to keep track of links. Lazy to save all in favourites, later if i format PC scared i lose all my links mah. SO with blog also helps me to keep track of sites and things i do.

Thanks, and i wish you all the best to you as in everything u do. Hope you get many many kids in future.
:D

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template