Sunday, June 29, 2008

Weekend Training



Last weekend was quite a fun and knowledgeable weekend. I went for a training program at Tropicana Gold and Country Club. This training program is titled 'Creating The Vibrant & Dynamic Individual Using The Bio-Cybernetics Training Program'.





Now what is this program all about and how i got involved? Ok, in brief it's basically a life improving program, finding the truth, making us a better/nicer person and learning to be successful in life. Please note that this is not a religious program or any cult practice. Now I'm sure most people will ask, who is this speaker and they would like to know more information about him before even wanted to register for his program.

I didn't know the speaker before I go for this program, in fact all I did was reading his book first. I met this guy who was promoting his book in Amcorp mall, and he told me about this book and it's ideas and teachings. This got me quite attracted to it and i read the book. After reading it, i wanted more information and i read the 2nd book. The first book that i read was 'The 7 basic laws of nature' and after reading the 2nd book, (I forgot the 2nd title :P), I was already wanting to meet this author already. That was how I was introduced to this program and I decided to go for it.
The author titled himself as 'The Uneducated One'. I find it rather mysterious and this made me even more interested in meeting this person. You can visit his blog at http://www.theuneducatedone.com if you would like to know more about him.




Ok, i don't want to talk so much about the program, as I'm still digesting all the information that i learned for the past 2 days, but you can find out more of the program at http://www.awareness-series.com and also purchase the books / audios at
http://www.7lawsofnature.net. Please note that I'm not promoting this as a AFFILIATE PROGRAM to make money.





Anyway, what did i experienced in this program?
Before this, I realized that I was really looking for an answer about my life, and about the truth and so many things more. That how i discover this program and through this program, I'm beginning to walk to the right direction in seeking for that answer. Now I'm not saying that I have found my answer, but I'm just saying that I've been put in the right track and mind set to head towards that direction to look for that answer. And i realize that whenever i speak to someone, I'm actually looking to myself! This made me realize that i should be more confident in myself when I'm speaking to anyone and I should really look at them in the eye. I also realize the sins that I have committed without even know that it's actually bad, which again wanting me to improve myself further to be a better person. As for my career, this has made me even more determined to succeed in what I'm looking for, and will continue to persevere and work towards success. I would recommend this program to anyone who is looking for an answer in life and looking to succeed in life.

Cheers then. :)

Oh, the picture above is all the participants of this program. Got some cute girls in it. :D


Knowing the truth is "Nothing"
Awareness of the truth is "Something"
Living the truth is "Everything"

The Uneducatedone

1 comments:

joycy said...

Wow! sounds like fun.
Thats why I love these courses too . Lets u discover stuff you have but that you never realize.

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template