Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Information overload!!

Urgh, been a long day today. Been reading and doing some programming lately. I realize that when im doing research on my own and programming on my own, its SO EASY to get distracted.

Headache has hit me on the head and i realize that, i can't just do as i go. That would definitely lead to FAILURE.

What i need to do is:



and really bury it in my head. I mean yeah, i do plan for my work, but I realize on the Internet as you read and read and read, there's just too many things out there for me to make use and follow up. Gotta just focus on one specific topic or website and follow it through till the end before going to the next one!

Alright, enough of this, time to PLAN properly!



"Fail to plan is planning to fail"

2 comments:

joycy said...

Oooh ... finally can read about you! You seem to be having fun too .. making me envious!

Its always nice to chase your dream and be your own boss... but do stay focus and you will achieve!!

Edward said...

Yupz, decided to do some blogging since im JOBLESS. Think its good track record of my own activities as well

Thanks for your support! :D

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template