Sunday, June 15, 2008

Out on an errand

Yesterday (Sunday) Was quite a day for me. I was suppose to meet a client of mine to help him out to setup his office's wireless and advise him what kind of PCS / Laptop to buy.

Started off at 2pm, to look around at one of the IT Malls nearby, and after 2 hours of scouting, we got 2 DELL desktop at RM800 each. I think thats not a bad deal for a pentium 4, 2.6, and 256 SD Ram. It came along with Original Windows 2000 Pro.

Once we got the desktops, we head over to my client's place to setup his wireless for these 2 desktops. He's offering FREE INTERNET ACCESS to his customers at his hotel. He owns 2 hotel, one is 1 star and the other is 2 star hotel. I'm actually very impressed with what he have achieved so far, and want to strive to be as successful as him in the Internet Industry.

Once all the wireless and desktop have been setup on both of his hotel, he paid me RM200 for my service, and im off for dinner with my family. What a great day to meet an Entrepreneur in person. I'm even more inspired to be as successful like him.


"The road to success is never a straight road. It is always bumpy and winding along the way, but never give up and continue your journey no matter what happens!"

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template