Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Liking this work style

The third day of me not working for someone seems to be fantastic. Hope to keep this momentum going. Having the freedom to do what i like and to do things that I wish is great. However, some warnings for those who are not careful, being able to do anything you like can lead you to be distracted by a lot of things as well. And you can also mean that you are totally unproductive.
I've learned this the hard way as my previous time of being unemployed, i was sleeping through the days, and doing nothing at all for almost EVERY SINGLE DAY. Such a terrible times i was facing previously.

Right now, i start my day by waking up at about 6.00 am in the morning to take a walk with my dad. After that i go for family breakfast at about 7.00 am and at the same time we send my niece to kindergarten. At about 8.30am - 9.00am, i'll be back home and that is the time i start my work.

What i'm doing now is usually some outsource work for my friend (partnering), and at the same time doing my research and website building on my own. Since I'm internet marketing, I need to keep my programming knowledge up on php, mysql, SEO, keyword research, basic Adobe Photoshop, and things that is related on the Internet.

Along the day, if i get tired, usually i'll take a short nap like about 30-60 minutes. Sometimes, i have to go out to meet people, for meetings and to get new customers as i help people setup their e-commerce site as well. About 12.30 - 1.00pm is my lunch time. I've set to this time as i'm used to go for lunch during this time in my old office.

What time do i get off work? Well, usually its between 5-6pm, as that is the time i have dinner with my family. After a short rest, i usually get back to work or go out for a tea with my friends at night.

I try to sleep early, as the next day, i have to wake up early for the morning walks. Kinda like this lifestyle.

Well here's one of the affiliate that i am involved in and I would like to present to you:

BLUE UNICORN HOSTING:



0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template