Thursday, June 26, 2008

Wireless Access Limit....

Ok, after class (if you didn't know, i'm currently taking Japanese class) today, I went for a short meeting with a friend for some work. Yay, a project that is now undergoing. Hopefully this could get me some $$$.




Well anyway, i decided to meet this friend of mine over at Coffee bean at Mont Kiara.
Quiet place, and seems like a good place to discuss things. The first surprise I have over there was, that the parking within that vicinity is no longer FREE. I had to pay for parking now!! Argh, and then the drink cost me RM13.15. This is turning out to be an expensive meeting already.

After settling down and setting up my laptop, i decide to go over to the counter to ask for the password / username to access to coffee bean's wireless network. They gave it to me and I happily try to connect to the Internet. However to my horrors, I'm not able to do so. So I went back check with them and apparently in Coffee Bean, they limit to 7 users only to access their wireless network.




OH dear! Is this all bad luck? Sigh,I did what I can to discuss with my friend though not a lot and finally we agreed to meet up another place at another time. This time, I'll make sure that there is Wireless Internet Connection that would not limit the number of users!

Pray for the best then.



"“When emotions are managed by the heart, they heighten your awareness of the world around you and add sparkle to life. The result is new intelligence and a new view of life."

-- Doc Childre and Howard Martin

2 comments:

Josephine said...

Next time go to Plaza Damas's Starbucks. Parking first 3 hours is RM1.00 only if i m not mistaken. Or you can even park illegally in front of Hartamas shopping center at night.

Edward said...

Ohhh...
Now i know where then. Yeah i'll park illegal, save money. hehe

Thanks for the info. :)

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template