Monday, June 30, 2008

July has arrived!!

Wow, time flies so fast! Now it's already July (Almost a month already since im Jobless). Well, what are your plans for July?

Ok, few things I want to do this month, first is going on a holiday. :P Well, we all need to rest also mah. Well priority is not holiday only, gotta work and also enjoy. ;)

That's what i think life is all about, we need to enjoy ourselves and also work hard. I'm going Genting on the 12th of July - 13th of July 2008. The last time i went there, was a rather scary experience. Ever heard footsteps in your room when you know that no one was around? Thats the price for getting FREE ROOMS. Spooky hotel the last time i went. Hope this time i don't get any weird encounter.Well its a short break after all.

As for work plans, really gotta kick my butt to launch my site soon, or my partners will be banging on my door or calling me already rushing me. :P

A good friend of mine will be back as well this month. Can't wait to meet up with him. He's been away to US for a very long time. Finally he is back for good. :)

Seems alot of things happening already this month. OK, back to my work.



One of my favorite Quotes:
"Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why its called the present."

1 comments:

Josephine said...

Jobless still can go for holiday, GENG!

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template