Sunday, June 8, 2008

Welcome

Hello there,

My name is Edward. Just Edward. My life have just changed recently, and i'm jobless. Well not exactly jobless, but a new journey for me to find the entrepreneur in me.

You see, i always wanted to do something online, and finally a lot of events is taking place now. Things are coming into picture (Finger crossed) for to move into this Internet business. Well, i tried once before, and i failed miserably and made me go back to employment.

I don't fancy to work for someone, and i always wanted to be my own boss. Well i know it takes discipline and stuffs like that, and thats why im taking this step now to be more focus and the feeling is stronger in reaching out for my dreams.

Well, that's how this blog is started. I made some blogs before, but this is my new one, and im sure i wont give this up.

Stay tuned then, and make sure to visit my blog often, im sure to update it more now.

:)


"What you believe yourself to be, you are." -- Claude M. Bristol

2 comments:

Josephine said...

Edward, was my classmate in HELP. Was my lunch-mate when I was working in Mont Kiara. Now? I think he is my Yum Cha kaki. lol.
He is a nice guy. I have never seen him showing his hot temper to anyone.
There was once, he was in a phone conversation with his mom, if you donno, u will think that he is talking to his girl friend, he is such a loving son.
All single gals out there, this Edward is a GOOD THING. Grab it before u missed it! He is still single!

Edward said...

Wah, don't say until like that.
Make me feel shy only. :P

But yeah, as Josephine said, we are classmate in HELP and i really enjoyed all the makans at her office last time in Mont Kiara.

Very pretty girl, but sorry lah GUYS, she taken already. :P

Congrats to you as well. :D, cant wait to attend your wedding.

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template