Friday, July 11, 2008

The art of believing and following our dreams....

Believing and following our dreams have always been within us when we are young. We tend to dream to become someone, and wanting to achieve that dreams of ours as well. I remember when I was young,I always wanted to be a programmer, because of father. He was good in computers and he picked it up himself. Thus from young I was already influenced to computer stuffs already. Well as I grew older, I liked it because of the GAMES. :P Thus it attracted me even more to be a programmer. Later on, was chats via the Internet and again I was hooked onto the computer.

Thus in Uni, I end up studying IT and have my desire to be a programmer. Good thing was that I like programming at that time. Well at the age of 22, I achieved this dream of mine to be a programmer. Yay!! And I lived happily ever after...



YEAH RIGHT! If only it was that simple. I realize that being a programmer isn't what i really wanted. Oh dear, after all the years of growing up thinking to be this person, I actually didnt like the job. I didn't like the environment, I didn't like doing it, urgh, the thought of it just gives me the goose bumps. Guess, I like more freedom and working for someone else, sort of closes up all my freedom.


Thats when I realize that I need to change my thoughts, my thinking and my desire. My ultimate goal now is to have a stable Internet Business that is generating profit :)
. When we believe in it, and plant our seed of desire / hope / ambition and if we keep thinking about it, one day, as we work towards it I'm sure it will come to us. Just that make sure that what we really want is the one we desire the most and put all hope and faith in it.

Now I'm like starting all over again. Educating myself the basics of business, trying my best to meet new people to get business contacts, working on ideas, working on my products, and finding partners, and etc. Phew, starting from ground work again can be hard work, but I appreciate this experience.

Most people along the way to their dreams or goals, they face with obstacles and opportunity. Most fail because they can't get through the obstacles or take the obstacles as a WALL but not as experience to help them out in their later challenges. Ok lah, gtg now, just wanted to share this thoughts out and hope you all will achieve your dreams and goals as well. :)


To your success!

"We only have one life, so live your life out to the fullest and never regret what you did."

5 comments:

joycy said...

Wishing you the best in achieving your dream. If you set yourself on something, you are sure to achieve it.

Josephine said...

Good luck!

Edward said...

Good luck to you guys as well. I'm sure you all will achieve your dreams as well once you have set your mind on it. :)

..**.. jane ..**.. said...

hey.. its the first time i am visiting ur blog... well... to me all these while u know i am not very interested in programming too.. but somehow i found the satisfactory when i step into these programming world.. still i too not in love with programming but do enjoy it and leading a happy life and career ahead. i wish the same to u too yea?
even though its hard to start all over again but its NEVER too late to learn.. as wat the proverb says.. "when there is a will, there is always a way"...
Work towards ur dreams and may u succeed in your life. :D

Edward said...

Dear Jane,

Thanks for dropping by.
Glad that you are leading a happy life and career ahead and hope you will succeed even more as well. :)

Yupz, when we're young I believe we can afford to fail a lot more times. And there is still time to catch up. Thanks for your words of encouragement. Life can be a bumpy ride, sometimes we have a rough ride and sometimes a smooth ride, but what is most important is we do not lose track and keep moving forward.

Cheers.

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template