Monday, July 14, 2008

Holiday to Genting...


Last weekend i went to Genting for a short nice break. Ahhh...going for a short holiday is always great to refresh yourself. :)
Well, what did I do in Genting? Well, all I wanted was to relax, and not to get stressed up. Lucky I didn't meet up with any "THINGS" in the hotel room. Next time i go Genting, i'll go back to Highland Hotel again.




What did I do there? I went for the indoor park (non-scary rides), motion master, Ripley believe it or not?, window shopping around Genting, and some place to eat. Eating there is really EXPENSIVE. MCD's breakfast can cost you about RM13++ for the normal breakfast set.



Yupz, I'm proud of it, I didn't go to the Gambling Den. :D, well I was thinking about it, but then i decided not to go. Lucky for me, that I didn't drive up there, just follow my friend's car and go up all the way to Genting. On our way back, the trip was pretty misty and spooky.



But overall, I really feel more refreshed and relaxed about it. Sometimes, we gotta recharge our battery in order to be more productive in future. :)

"Rest when you are too stress, work hard when you are refreshed. Balance this and you will have a more enjoyable life."


-- Unknown

2 comments:

Josephine said...

I feel like going too.
I need rest!
I am too stressful lately.
Work from 9.30am till 11pm++.
I behtahan d!
I want holiday too!

joycy said...

eeks....... we all need breaks! I need my get away too!

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template