Friday, July 18, 2008

Working together can be productive

Today I went over to my partner's place to do some work. He is a freelance writer and since I'm into Internet Marketing, and I'm not good in writing, thus we decide to work together and help each other out. Which Is cool. :)

What I realize from our partnership and the time i spent working today together with him, I realize that people can be more productive when you are working together with someone. We help each other to be more focused, and we agreed to meet up at least twice a week in order to make sure we are going in the right direction.

Sometimes, it's really pain in the ass when we are alone and it's so easy to get off course, plus when you're with someone, you don't feel that sleepy at all. Which is good for me. :P. (Usually i get very sleepy in the afternoon and I'm always half asleep at that time) *Ashamed*

Alright, time to work, today we're suppose to finish off one of our project by today. Hope it'll be done soon.

"You can break 1 stick easily, but if you have a stack of stick, it will hard to break it. Team work is one of the key to success."
-- Unknown

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template