Sunday, July 6, 2008

A trip to KLCC

Last Saturday, i went to KLCC with 2 friends to visit ARCHIDEX08 - 9TH MALAYSIA ARCHITECTURE, INTERIROR DESIGN & BUILDING EXHIBITON. I'm not any architecture, nor am I some creative guy. Just following my friends to open my eyes to see what this is all about.



Argh, my only regret is that I forgot my camera. :( Sob sob.
Anyway, after the exhibition, as usual, the girls would like to go shopping. Well, it's not that I don't like shopping, think I'm quite used to follow people go shopping.

The interesting part was this: I had an interesting debate with one my friend. She said that girls must not be seen wearing the same cloths to a party/outing with the same people at different times. Example, going out this week and next week with the same people, the girls should not be wearing the same thing.

Then I asked her why is it that important? I mean, are we judged by what we wear? What are clothes for? To me cloths are just for our basic needs to protect us from cold and 'horny eyes (boys and girls)'. Cloths does not portray who we are but it is our inside that will portray us. We don't need cloths to actually represent us that we're macho / cool / sexy / whatever you want, how we want to represent ourselves starts from within, not from the outside.


To her, color represents or enhance how feel and gives us some booster. Example, when we wear certain colors, it could boost our happiness and our confidence as well. And also it's some form of creativity to her since she's going to be an architect. Maybe it could actually bring out some creative ideas out of us.
And you know after some points from my friend, she told me that basically this is like some hobby to girls. You know like geeks comparing their high tech gadgets or guys comparing their girlfriends, and as for girls, its like showing their cloths collections as hobby. I find it hard to respond to her when she said its like a hobby. Guess it's female's nature. Anyway what do you think about this?

After that, went over to 'Chef and Brew' restaurant for dinner at Plaza Damansara. Pretty good place for dinner. Peaceful, not packed, and good food. I'll be sure to take some photo details on this restaurant in future.



"What matters most is the inside, not the outside"

1 comments:

Josephine said...

It's time to get a mobile phone with camera. :)

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template