Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Back home again

Last week was a very tiring week. Had to go to my client's place to do some work. Really reminds me of employment. But yeah , guess I have to do this freelance for awhile until things are more stable for me. Well, it's only 1 week and I'm glad I made it through.

Other than a busy week, my weekend was quite tiring as well. My relatives from US is down here in Ipoh, and that's where I went last weekend. Really love Ipoh, good price, good food (ouch, I should not be eating a lot), and lots to catch up with my relative.



And in my aunts house in Ipoh, wow, for the first time I saw the biggest winter melon that I ever seen in my life. Its a 8kg winter melon! If it's mine, I might use it to take part in a competition. :P





I spend most of my time sleeping while we are traveling to Ipoh and back to KL. Had a late night the night before, guess now I know why i always dont recognize roads.

After I'm back home now from all my work and tiring weekend, I have a friend who recently just broke off. Well, to him it seems like its the end of the world. Urgh, please wake up and don't just think thats the only thing left to do in life. Well, he called me up earlier and told me something STUPID that he wants to do. Sorry, can't mention it now, but what he is going to do, can really destroy him. Sigh, I just wish him the best.

Alright, time to get back to my own work now!

"When someone loses their sanity, they will destroy everything close to them...."

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template