Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Running around...

Today is a hectic day. Gotta go to my old office to help out my ex-boss. Well not for free lah. I don't work for free, unless I'm volunteering for a good cause. :P
Well, I had to go back cause the new staff have left the company. So I'm following up on some stuffs in the company and did a lot callings. What is this company all about? Ok, I used to work as a recruitment consultant. If you need a job, just drop me a note here. I'll do my best to help you out if I can.

Anyway, I took my camera along to my company and I decide to snap some pictures to have something to remember for my old office.







After a long day at work today (worked half day,helping my ex-boss only), I had to go to Mid Valley to meet up with some old friends who used to take sign language classes with me. It's been awhile since we all met up. Sigh, quite sad that some could not make it. But still, I had fun. Went over to Kim Gary for dinner and had a good time there.

Oh I discovered that most of them are actually very good investigators. Anything they want to know, they'll question you down to the core. Scary lah. :P







After dinner, we walked around for awhile and we all headed back. Hmmm....these 2 days I'm not doing much on my own Internet sites. Not a good sign, Friday is when I'll resume back again. Guess then I'll have to be fired up again. Oh, yeah, a friend of mine shared with me that hypnosis could help us out to actually stay focus / heal ourself. Hmmm...something like talking to our heart. But to do so we have to talk to ourself and make it that we truly believe in it. I'll try to understand deeper and try on myself the next time I need to get something done. :P


"Sometimes the most urgent thing you can possibly do is take a complete rest"

4 comments:

joycy said...

true true ... just don't start talking to your self like a mad guy. Then instead of a hypnotherapist, you'll be needing a psychiatrist.

Anonymous said...

don't waste money to see psychiatrist....

i give you 50% discount when you come and see me...ok? haha...

Josephine said...

Jobless, but still very busy.
Ganpahteh!

Edward said...

RE Joycy: Lol, I know who to blame then if that actually happens.

RE Jia Yin: Wah, charge me some more. Should be free mah. What are friends for? :) And you are doing hypnosis....can also do psychiatrist also meh?


RE Josephine: Well, have to keep myself busy mah. If not then don't know what to do already. Being jobless is filling activities on my free timetable.

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template